Global Glycobiology Market is Expected to Reach a Value Of US$ 1,670.3 Mn by 2024, with APAC Expected to Emerge as the Most Lucrative Market Over the Forecast Period
The global glycobiology market is witnessing major growth with the rise in incidences of chronic diseases and increased funding by the companies and governments alike. The global market is expected to amount US$1.67 bn at the end of 2024, rising with a massive 12.8% CAGR for the forecast period of 2016 up to 2024, according to a report by Persistence Market Research.
Following are some key points about the global glycobiology market:
1. Cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer”s and Diabetes are the major chronic diseases incidences recorded for which research is being conducted in glycobiology
2. Pharmaceutical companies are investing heavily in research and development for glycobiology based treatments and cure.
3. Government support and funding is made available to boost the development of glycobiology-based treatments across the globe.
4. The high cost of glycobiology products is expected to hamper global glycobiology market to a certain extent.
5. APAC is estimated to account for 19.1% share in terms of revenue in the global market.
6. China and Japan”s heavy investment in research and development is expected to boost the APAC market and is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of through the forecast period.
7. North America is estimated to hold 44.2% share in terms of revenue in the global market.
8. MEA market is projected to rise with 11.0% CAGR for the forecast period owing to rising R&D expenditure in the region.
9. Medical tourism is expected to drive APAC market owing to the low cost of treatment.
10. Glycobiology World Congress will be held from August 29-31, 2016 at Atlanta, the USA where the experts in the field will be sharing the new developments and technological advancements in the field of glycobiology.
For more information about global glycobiology market, follow the link: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4769
Key players in the global glycobiology market are Bio-Techne Corporation, ProZyme, Inc., Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., New England Biolabs Inc., Plexera Bioscience LLC., Shimadzu Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., and Bruker Corporation.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.